This notice describes how we collect and use personal data about you, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, as amended or updated from time to time, in the UK Data Protection Legislation.
We would obtain personal data about you, when...
• you request information about the services we offer (pricing etc)
• you engage us to provide those services and also during provision of those services
• you contact us by email, phone or social media
The information we hold about you may include the following:
• your personal details – name, address, email and phone number
• our correspondence and communications with you
• information about any enquiries you make to us
We may process your personal data for the purposes of our own legitimate interests provided that those interests do not override any of your own interests, rights and freedoms which require the protection of personal data. This includes processing for marketing, business development, statistical and management purposes.
We may use your personal data in order to –
• provide you with information related to our services and our events and activities that you request from us or which we feel may interest you
• seek your thoughts and opinions on the service we provide
• notify you about any changes to our services
• We may also process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in accordance with this notice, where we are legally required or permitted to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill your order .
We limit access to your personal data to those employees who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instruction, they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to –
• request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive details of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are processing it lawfully
• request correction of the personal data that we hold about you
• request erasure of your personal data
• object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate business interest. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes
• request the restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
If you want to exercise any of the above rights, please email Sales@rosiesworld.co.uk
If you have any questions regarding this notice please email Sales@rosiesworld.co.uk
You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) at
Information Commissioner’s Office
Website – https://ico.org.uk/concerns